- 2 8-bone Racks of Lamb, frenched (a butcher request)
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, mashed into a paste and seasoned with salt
- 1 Tablesoon rosemary leaves, minced
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Liberally season the lamb racks with salt and pepper.
- Make a paste out of olive oil, garlic and rosemary. Rub over the lamb. Allow lamb to rest at room
temperature for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F . Season the rack of lamb with salt and pepper to taste.
- When the oven comes to temperature roast the lamb for 20 minutes until they are browned. They should
reach an internal temperature of 125°F (medium-rare).
- Remove from oven and cover the lamb loosely with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Carve lamb by slicing between each bone. Serve.