- ½ Cup unsalted butter
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ Cup shallots, minced
- 2 Tablespoons white balsalmic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh savory
- 1 – 15 oz. Can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 – 10 oz. steelhead or salmon, boned and butterflied
- Prepare a charcoal grill and heat u to medium-high.
- Brown butter in small skillet over medium heat. Mix in olive oil. Saute shallots, balsamic vinegar, capers
and savory. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl – mix vinaigrette, zest and beans.
- Brush filleted fish with a small amount of vinaigrette and sprinkle with
salt and pepper.
- Place skillet with beans on edge of grill to warm through. Grill
steelhead until brown. Turn and cook 2
minutes more on the other side.
- Trim and steam spring carrots. Toss with white beans and remaining
- Serve carrots and beans with steelhead.